FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will personal information be kept secure?
Yes, all sensitive personal information (including credit card numbers) is processed using high level security and encryption, and is kept private at all times.
What is the Arizona Defensive Driving Program?
EZAZ DD is the best traffic school program in the United States because completion of the 4-hour course results in the court's dismissal of a traffic violation. There is no report of the violation to the Department of Motor Vehicles, insurance companies or employers.
EZAZ DD is NOT:
- Not Traffic Survival School
- Not a Student Driver Education Course
- Not a driving course for practical hands-on training
What do I bring to class?
- Copy of citation
- Driver's license with Photo, or an Arizona or a government issued Photo Identification
- Full payment
- Online students must transmit these electronically
My course expired, what can I do?
You may contact the court for an extension. Make sure you inform the school of your new date.
How long is the class?
Class room courses are 4 hour courses typically offered from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm or a weekday evening 6:00 to 10:00 pm. NO TEST - Just participate.
Online Courses are also 4 hours but students may log in and out at any time or change computers without losing their time and place in the course.
Price of the Course
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($39.95)
- Processing Fee: ($9.95)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
How do I know if my violation is eligible?
Eligible civil traffic violation list or Call (602) 346-0028
Are the fees Refundable?
Why can't I advance to the next section in my online course?
The course is timed, you must wait until the time on the menu bar on the top of the page goes down to "zero". You may then click on the next button on the bottom of the page.
Can I reschedule?
Yes, and there is no charge to reschedule, but you must complete 7-days prior to appearance date or court authorized extension date.
Are all traffic violations eligible?
No, but most traffic violations are eligible.
How is attendance reported to the court?
Attendance is electronically reported to the court. The electronic report is followed by payment of fees and a paper report.
Can I change my mind about going to class after I register?
Yes, but only if it is prior to your assigned appearance date.
What information is required for the Arizona Defensive Driving Class?
Schools are required to verify your identity with a driver's license or government issued ID prior to attendance.
Schools are required to collect a copy of your citation.
Students may register online or by phone. (602) 346-0028
PAYMENT of FEES for classroom course is collected at class or you may prepay with a credit or debit card online (A $5.00 classroom fee is charged)
Breakdown of total cost to attend can be viewed under 'What is the total cost to attend' Calculator above.
- Limited Jurisdiction Court fee
- State Fee
- State surcharge
- School fee (tuition)
- A $5.00 classroom fee is charged for the classroom program. Money order or certified check is preferred
IMPORTANT! Class must be completed 7 days prior to your court date or extension date.
- You must register online by visiting our website here.
- You will create a user ID and password.
- Pay with a credit or debit card.
Schools are required to verify your identity with a driver's license or government issued ID prior to starting the course. You will need to send in a copy of your ticket and driver's license (government issued ID) to either:
- FAX (520) 207-3456
- Email email@example.com. May send either a photo from your mobile device or a scanned photo of your documents.
Your course will be activated during normal business hours.
Class must be completed 7 days prior to your court date or extension date.
Will I get a discount on my car insurance?
Maybe, some insurance companies offer a discount for attending a defensive driving class
What are the benefits?
- No points are assessed to your driving record
- Your insurance rate is not affected by the diverted violation
- You will learn valuable defensive driving information, driving techniques and law
- We communicate your registration and completion to the court
- You do not need a completion certificate unless you want one for your records
Are the classrooms A. D. A. compliant?
How often can a driver attend?
Once every year measured from time of last violation date for which the driver attended.
Does the class dismiss more than one violation?
No. You must follow the direction of the court for additional violations listed on your citation
How do I check my eligibility?
Please call 602-346-0028. We will need your Name, Date of Birth and Driver's License Number